Monday, 29 January 2007
SCHOOL SUCKED ! THAT BLOODY TEACHER(whatever his name is, nt benny lim) BETTER GET HIS FACTS RIGHT! THAT SHORT, OLD, PUNT-SIZED MAN FOR A TEACHER. HE MUST BE AGING THATS WHY HE CAN'T SEE PROPERLY. THIS IS FOR U OLD MAN! ASSHOLE, JUST TELL US STRAIGHT IN OUR FACE IF U'RE NOT HAPPY WITH US, U DON'T HAVE TO TELL OUR HME TUTOR ABT IT...HE WAS JUST STANDING BEHIND AND HE KNOWS WHAT'S GOING ON AND HE DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO CARE? U ALWAYS HAVE TO BUTT INTO OUR CLASS'S BUSINESS DO YA? ASKING US WHAT LESSONS WE'RE HAVING AND ALL THAT CRAP. FYI, WE WERE NOT MOCKING THE NATIONAL ATHEM AND PLEDGE..WE WERE JUST LAUGHING ABT A SMILEY FACED PLASTER ON MY FRIEND'S NOSE. WELL, I'VE GOT SOMETHING FOR YA...IF U HAVE NTH BETTER TO DO, GO PLAN FOR UR FUNERAL! U'LL NEVER KNOW WHEN U'LL DIE OF A HEART ATTACK. U BETTER ONLI SAY NICE THINGS NOW COS U'LL NV KNOW WHEN U'LL SPEAK AND BREATHE YOUR LAST. BASTARD. DUN THINK U'VE GOT US JUST LIKE THAT. I'VE GOT MY EYES ON YOU.
Ok, I've let it all out now...Feeling so much better. I'm seiously thinking if I should just take the withdrawal form and leave the school. I thought Mr Benny Lim was harsh today. Saying that we're all selfish and everything and that he wouldn't want his children to grow up under us when we go out to work and control the economy as we're irresponsible and he made it seem like the economy's gonna crash under us. And he said he was disappointed in us for having no RESPECT for the nation and teachers. I skipped Joy Tan's history lesson is because when I reached the class, she was already in there. I didn't want to stand facing the wall like how she punishes the latecomers so I just ran away from the lesson. She's like so fierce, whon would wanna make her angry? I wouldn't. I'm also disappointed in Mr Benny Lim cos he chose to believe that freakin' teacher that we were laughing at the national athem. Come on, he should trust his own form "crass' (as he would pronunce class). I am so DISAPPOINTED . We do not treat the school as a "prayground"(playground) and we do not disrespect our own national "frag"(flag).
At least I'm not going to school tmr cos I'm going to get a MC and go back to HIHS to settle some stuff. Gotta thank MARCUS for the donuts ! Everybody absoultely loved em'. THANKS MARCUS! U're such a sweet guy.
I caught a security guard reading in the library! He's not doing his job! Hahas, guess an old man needs some time to rest too yea?
CHANTAL.
She's somebody
FAITH CHANTAL BERNADETTE LEE YU TING
27 AUGUST 1990
I want to be married to Keith Wong.
I want to be a muti-millionaire someday.
I want my own house.
I want to be closer to God.
I thank God for my family, friends and Keith(:
I want life to go the way I want it to! :D